Sunday 27 August 2017

Most Anticipated Releases for Autumn 2017

There are so many book releases coming out in the autumn months so I thought I'd do a post on the book releases of autumn that I'm most excited for.  I already did a similar post like this a few months ago but there are some new ones added.

Warcross by Marie Lu
I've loved all of Marie Lu's books so I'm so excited to read this new series by her.



They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
I loved Adam Silvera previous books and so he's definitely one of my auto-buy authors.



The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo
I've read a few of Leigh Bardugo's short stories set in the Grisha world and I found them to be really captivating so I'm really looking forward to Language of Thorns.



Before the Devil Breaks You (The Diviners book 3) by Libba Bray
I love the atmospheric feel of this series.  It has such a mysterious spooky vibe to it and I think the release date of this book is early October so I hope I can get around to reading this book for Halloween.



The Glass Spare by Lauren DeStefano
I love Lauren DeStefano's writing style so I'm really excited for The Glass Spare.



Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass book 6) by Sarah J Maas -
 My feelings for Chaol were always up and down throughout the other Throne of Glass books so it's going to be interesting to read his side of the story.



Even the Darkest Stars by Heather Fawcett
I haven't heard much about this book but the blurb sounds really good. 



Genuine Fraud by E.Lockhart
I loved We Were Liars by E.Lockhart but I haven't picked up another book by her yet so I'm hoping this book is going to be surprising and twisty like We Were Liars.



Invictus by Ryan Graudin
I love reading about time travel so Invictus sounds like it would definitely be something I would love.



Archangel's Viper (Guild Hunter book 10) by Nalini Singh
I love the Guild Hunter series and I love how the series follows different characters in each book.



Renegades by Marissa Meyer
I really enjoyed The Lunar Chronicles and although I don't really know what this book is about I'm really excited to read a new series from Marissa Meyer.  And the cover of this book looks interesting as well.



Those are the books I'm most excited for in autumn, I know I've already talked about some of them before but I'm just so excited for all of them. What autumn releases are you most excited for?    

2 comments:

  1. I've already read They Both Die at the End and it was amazing! I absolutely loved it - maybe not quite as much as History Is All You Left Me, but I still adored it :D

    I am SO excited for Before the Devil Breaks You - the Diviners books are some of my absolute favourites. Now that the group have actually met each other, I cannot wait to see what they all get up to together!

    We Were Liars is one of my favourite books so I'm keen to see how Genuine Fraud lives up to it! I am always up for a good mystery :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've recently finished They Both Die at the End and I loved it too, it's definitely one of favourite books I've read this year! :)

      Delete