Wednesday 4 April 2018

March 2018 Wrap Up



Unbound: Stories from the Unwind World by Neal Schusterman - 3/5 STARS
This is a collection of stories that take place in the Unwind world and although I did like some of the stories, there was also some I feel didn't add anything to the overall story.

Summerlost by Ally Condie - 2/5 STARS
I didn't really enjoy this book but I think the main reason for that is because it's made for a much younger age group.  I didn't think it had much of a plot.

Archangel's Viper (Guild Hunter book 10) by Nalini Singh - 4/5 STARS
I really liked this book and I loved reading about Venom and Holly.  I love this series and I like seeing in each book of this series how close of a bond all the characters have with each other.  It's so interesting to read. 

Restore Me (Shatter Me book 4) by Tahereh Mafi - 3/5 STARS
There were parts of Restore Me I liked and parts I didn't.  I didn't like Juliette in this one, I found her to be really weak.  I liked reading her journal entries and I thought she had a much stronger voice in them but they were from the past and not who she was in Restore Me.  There was also a lack of communication in this book between Juliette and Warner that I felt was very unnecessary. 

Heart of Mist (The Oremere Chronicles book 1) by Helen Scheuerer - 5/5 STARS
Heart of Mist was a huge surprise for me.  I went into this book not knowing much about it, I heard hardly anyone talking about it and I ended up loving it.  Everything about it, the world, characters and plot were all written in such a captivating way.  If you like YA fantasy, I would highly recommend reading Heart of Mist.  I will be making a full review of this soon.


Here are some of my Bookstagram pictures from March.  You can find me at: xo_reader_kyla 




What books did you read in March?

No comments:

Post a Comment