Tuesday 8 May 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books With My Favourite Colour On The Cover

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is: Books With My Favourite Colour On The Cover.  

My favourite colour is: 

So here are eight books with the colour pink on the cover.


Dreamin Sun vol 1 by Ichigo Takano
We Are Okay by Nina LaCour
Sand Chronicles Vol 2 by Hinako Ashihara
The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey book 3) by Julie Kagawa 


The Shadow Reader (Shadow Reader book 1) by Sandy Williams
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky book 1) by Veronica Rossi
Pretties (Uglies book 2) by Scott Westerfeld
The Haunted (The Hollow book 2) by Jessica Verday


What is some of your favourite book covers that include your favourite colour?

4 comments:

  1. Dreamin Sun has such a cute cover! I may have to check it out :) And I remember reading that particular edition of Pretties when I first read it. I wish I could still get a copy of it, but it looks like it's out of print.

    - louise // exploring by starlight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dreamin Sun does have a cute cover and so does the rest of the series as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh pretty! Iron Queen is the one that stands out most to me, but I like the art on We Are Okay!

    ReplyDelete