Tuesday 6 March 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Favourite Book Quotes

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This week's topic is: Favourite Book Quotes.  



'She feels upturned, emptied, all the stardust of the past flying out of her pockets and away on the breeze.' - Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer

'I spent my life folded between the pages of books.
In the absence of human relationships I formed bonds with paper characters. I lived love and loss through stories threaded in history; I experienced adolescence by association.'  - Shatter me by Tahereh Mafi

'One must always be careful of books and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us.' - Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

'I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am.' - The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

'Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?' – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling



'Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.' – The History of Love by Nicole Krauss

'You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.'  – All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

'The madness of youth made me unafraid.' – Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano

'To the stars who listen- and the dreams that are answered.' – A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas

'You could rattle the stars.' – Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas 


These are just some of my favourite book quotes.  What are some of yours?

4 comments:

  1. I love that Harry Potter quote. I didn't end up including any HP on my list, mostly because I couldn't decide between all my favorites. Here's my post for today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many great HP quotes that makes it really hard to pick from it! :)

      Delete
  2. I liked The Shatter Me and Clockwork Angel quotes-very nice. Thanks for coming by!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/book-tour-forbidden-song-by-brooklyn-ann.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost added that Clockwork Angel quote to mine! Such a good one!

    ReplyDelete